This morning, I found myself waking up quite early and decided to take some extra time out to spend time with God. I got ready for Church and drove to a nearby river to sit in my car and read my devotions. It was an interesting experience and different to my usual rush to church. Often in Church I would find that by the time I woke up properly, the worship service was already over. It was even more worrying when some days I wouldn’t even remember going to Church in the morning. I have come to realise today the alertness that I could have in the worship service when I have spent more time before Church “waking up” rather than doing that during the worship service. Hopefully in the future, I would apply this to more Sunday worship services and meet the King before worshipping Him in Church. Reminds me of the privilege we have to know God intimately.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Quiet time before Church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment