Monday, January 11, 2010

One of the best Sunday evenings I've ever had

Sundays for me have typically been the busiest day of the week for me and a good number of brothers and sisters in BPCWA. Usually by the time I come home I would feel exhausted, but this Sunday I was able to have a very blessed evening listening to one of my hymn albums and reading a book by A. W. Tozer (his name is Aiden Wilson Tozer, by the way, for those who don't know). It was truly one of the most peaceful evenings I've had, and reminded me of what I used to do years ago when I had just become a Christian. I think it's a really blessed experience because for me it's an alternative form of escapism. Instead of a-musing myself with TV or something that has zero spiritual value, I was able to learn more about God and at the same time have my senses filled with wholesome spiritual music of old. Well, after attending the national youth camp last year, I've been discovering more ways to be with God and this is one of them so praise God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment